(Afternoon… or whatever it is in your timezone…)
The other day I made up this (not so innovative) challenge/task for myself… You can catch the drift of things here:
Ten Categories, Ten Entries and Ten Times to Be Happy!
So, here’s my first task… complete!
Ten Songs that make you happy
1) Running – James Bay
2) Can’t Take My Eyes off you – Frankie Valli
3) Crazy Horses – The Osmonds
4) Feel the Tide – Mumford & Sons
5) You Need Me, I Don’t Need You – Ed Sheeran
6) Danger Zone – Kenny Loggins
7) Learn to Fly – Foo Fighters
8) We Are the Young – McFly
9) Circle of Life – Elton John
10) Hedwigs Theme – John Williams (Harry Potter & the Philosophers Stone)
I’m not gunna explain them… this task is a lot harder than it looks – especially when you love music as much as I do, and you have the capability of getting distracted by anything that sounds remotely cool!! But I’m just gunna leave you with this…
It’s so bloody good.
Reblogged this on Ella Robson.