- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of…
I joke, I joke…
Though to be fair, I could definitely list all eight films as ‘life-changing’ things that make me happy haha. (Harry Potter is the best.)
But yeah, here’s ten creative pieces of work that make me ridiculously happy, and have ‘changed my life’ – so cheesy, but I love cheesy.
- Harry Potter (Books & Films) (This one is obvious right…)
- Rebecca – Daphne Du Maurier (Book)
- St.Dennis Band, Cornwall (literally grown-up watching these guys play)
- Streets of London – Ralph McTell (Song)
- Friends (TV show)
- By the Grace of God – Katy Perry (Song)
- Demi Lovato (does this count? I love aaaaall her work).
- Wormwood – G.P Taylor (Book – one of my favourite books when I was younger!)
- Mr Blobby (no idea why this came to mind, but when I was younger I was OBSESSED, I had Mr Blobby bedsheets and even made my parents take me to a theme park so I could see Mr Blobby live, that right there is the true meaning of ‘fangirling’).
- WordPress. (duhn, duhn, duuuuuuuuuhn).